Sub Love #3 - May BOXYCHARM Review


Happy Friday Friends!!!

The weekend is almost here! Just hang on a little bit longer!!!

 >>>---------------<3--------------->

I have had my May BoxyCharm box for about a month now, so I figured it was time to do my review since I have had lots of time to play with my makeup goodies!




If you haven't read my previous BoxyCharm Subscription Box reviews, click HERE and HERE.



 This box had a total value of $98 BUCKS!!!!
Remember, BoxyCharm is only $21 month and you get 4-5 FULL SIZE makeup/skincare items. This month we got 5 FULL SIZE products!!

YASSSSsssssss!!!!


This time I decided to do my review a little bit different....Today is a Video review!
Honestly, I just didn't have the time this past week to sit down and blog out the full written review, so I thought it might be kind of fun to do a little chat-style review!




Here are all the items I received in my May Box (ALL Full Size):

Model Co Bronze Shimmer $22 (Listed as $24 on Website)















>>>----------------<3---------------->


I have really loved the May box! Even the purple lipstick!!

I am wearing The Lip Bar Lipstick, Model Co Bronzer, Bodyography Brow Powder in today's video (and I used the Bodyography Brow Brush).

Here are a few close ups!

>>>-----------------------<3------------------------->


What do you think of the May box!? I think these things keep getting better and better!! I can't wait for my June Box to get here!

Thanks so much for reading and watching!!


***Check back soon for an unboxing, 1st impression, and review Video of the LipMonthly Subscription Box ($10/month - HERE).***


  Follow Me on Social Media:

Thanks for Reading!

I love you ALL!




Comments

Popular Posts