Mascara Monday #2 - Loreal Miss Manga

Happy Mascara Monday my beautiful friends!!!! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 

I got to celebrate my very first Mother's Day yesterday and it was so surreal to finally be able to claim that day! I loved every minute of it and I hope all of you mom's out there did too! 

So... Back to the makeup!!!

If you are wondering what the heck Mascara Monday is... Check this post HERE for the 1st edition! 



For Mascara Monday #2 I pulled out one of my favorite drugstore mascaras - Loreal Miss Manga





Check out my one coat application of the Miss Manga!
* Sorry for the weird angle and yellow color! I tried a new video app and it didn't work so well... :(


Not only is this mascara CHEAP (hello $6.39!!!!) but it also gives great thickness and volume! 



The flexible wand kind of threw me for a loop at first. I thought that was super weird when I tried it for the first time and almost threw it away because I didn't really like it. But... I tried it again and realized the flexible wand really helps you get down to the roots of your lashes and curl them upward! It helps you use less product and less force by letting the wand gently (but effectively) curl and coat your lashes.  Now I don't even notice the flex-y wand and just love the results!! 

I think this mascara is a good dupe for the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. I loooove that mascara because it adds so much volume and length to my lashes... But... It's over $20!!! Yikes!!!! I know some people don't like the Too Faced mascara because of the wand, but the formula is worth it in my personal opinion. I actually like the Miss Manga wand better than the Too Faced one and I think the formula is fantastic for a drugstore mascara. 

The Miss Manga is also very lightweight, and long lasting! I sometimes get a few little flakes at the end of the day, but that doesn't really bother me too much. 

It also builds well if you like to apply more than one coat! I usually do two coats because I like thicker lashes but for this video I only did one coat and it still shows how awesome this mascara is! 

*Remember* I have ZERO eyeliner on in my video and photos! That's all the mascara for you! No lash curler either! 







I honestly can't believe the results for a drugstore brand! Definitely a fave in m book!!! 

Get The Loreal Miss Manga Mascara HERE - $6.39

__________________________________

Will you be trying this mascara soon?  Post your beautiful lash pics on my FACEBOOK PAGE! I would love to see them! 

Thanks so much for reading and watching! 

Tune in next Monday for Mascara Monday #3 with Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

Follow me on Social Media:

I love you all! 

Comments

Popular Posts