Mascara Monday #1 - Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

Happy Monday Everyone!!!

I have a brand new Blog Series for you and I am SO excited about it!!!

Welcome to Mascara Monday!!!


Are you picky about your mascaras like I am!??

I test out SO many mascara products to try and find that HOLY GRAIL item that lengthens, thickens, gives volume, and separates --- ALL in ONE COAT!

Is that Mascara out there!??

I think so....

Actually...I KNOW SO!

Follow me on this new series and I will SHOW you which drugstore and high end mascaras fit the bill! 

I will be doing a full, start to finish mascara application on video for you every Monday so you can see which mascaras are worth the $$$... and which ones are NOT!

__________________


First up --- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara



 What do you think!??




I really REALLY love this mascara! 

I feel like it gives great length, separation, and volume in just ONE coat!

This mascara is on the higher cost end of the spectrum at $20.... But if it works...It's worth it RIGHT!?

I find that I can use LESS of this mascara, but still get the same results as some other brands with more than 1 coat!
I don't ever get any flaking throughout the day and it stays like a waterproof....without the waterproof! 
Plus...I love the fibery little wand! I think it helps really separate my lashes and give them volume, without looking spidery.

This is a great every day mascara and remember...In my video and pictures above I only used ONE coat! That means if you like a little more dramatic mascara look, by all means --- coat away!!! It really does build well! I normally use 2 coats to make my lashes stand out a bit more. But that is just a personal decision.
It also works well as a base mascara when you apply false lashes! 


This is definitely a GO-TO high end mascara for me! 
I give it 5 Stars!

Right now at ULTA --- you can grab a FULL size Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara AND a travel size for $20!! 
That's an awesome bonus!!! I love getting a travel size in addition to the full size for the same price!

Find it HERE - $20


__________________



Will you be trying this mascara out!?
I truly LOVE it!!

Visit next Monday for the L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara application and review!!!

Thanks for reading and watching!!

Follow me on Social Media:

I love you ALL!



Comments

Popular Posts