Sub Love

Who doesn't love getting a box of goodies every month??

More importantly....Who doesn't love getting a box of MAKEUP and BEAUTY goodies every month!?

This Girl DOES!!! 




My AMAZING Best Friend Carissa got me my 1st subscription box service for my birthday in March.
She knew I had been DYING to try one and ordered a 3 month subscription to BoxyCharm Subscription box service.

I. AM. OBSESSED.



It is seriously like getting a birthday gift (or gifts) every month!! How cool is that!???

Like me, she had done her beauty subscription box research and settled on BoxyCharm.

Why BoxyCharm you ask!??

Well...With BoxyCharm, you get 5 items in your box each month. 
Now...4 of those 5 items are usually FULL SIZE ITEMS!!!

YES!!!! FULL SIZE!!!

How crazy awesome right!??

A lot of other subscription boxes that I looked at gave maybe 1 or 2 full size items and the rest were samples. Plus they cost $10-$30 a month!

And guess how much BoxyCharm is!??

$21 a month!!!!!!

That is SUCH an amazing deal for the amount of full size, quality items you are getting!

SOLD!!!


This was my 1st Box that I received in March.


All TOP of the line, high quality beauty brands!
Can you pick out the only sample size in there?

It's the Oscar Blandi Travel Hair Spray! And it's still HUGE!

The best thing about BoxyCharm... is the amazing value that you get for only $21 a month!


This box contained:


Box total - $112



Did you see that!??
This box contained $112 worth of products!! HELLO!!! A..Maze....ING!

___________________________________


Box Review 


Ofra Eyeliner in Navy - $13
If you are like me and love colored liners, then this brand is definitely worth checking out!
This is a wood pencil eye liner, so you will have to sharpen it... but it was actually quite creamy and smooth even though it was a pencil. (Wood Pencil Liners are my least favorite).

I found that the color payoff was nice. I didn't have to go over my eyes 100 times to get the blue to show up, so that was a PLUS! 
Over all, this liner lasted all day without running and the pop of Navy was nice to try out! I would definitely buy this liner again and in other colors!




Previse Skincare Nutrify Tonic - $48
I had never heard of this skincare brand until it showed up in my box. As a self professed skin care junkie, this was definitely a huge deal to get in my 1st box!
I did a little research, and Previse is a relatively new high end skincare brand. They use natural ingredients in all their products and they offer "Skin Typing", which helps to diagnose what your skin concerns are and which products will be right for you. 
I was thinking this was a serum of some kind, but when I opened it I realized it's more of a watery consistency....Hence the name...Tonic (In my excitement I didn't read it properly). 
This tonic comes with a little eyedropper and you are suppose to drop 5 drops in your palm and then apply to your face 2-3 times a day. 
I have been using 3 drops morning and night, and I definitely have seen some improvement in my skin!
I apply right after I have washed my face and before I put on my moisturizer. 
My skin seems more moisturized and has a more even skin tone. YAY! I have even skipped my moisturizer some days because it seems to seal in the moisture and I didn't need extra lotion.
$48 is a little steep for one skincare item, but with only using 3 drops per application, this should last me for quite a while!
THANKS BoxyCharm!!!!



Oscar Blandi Travel Size Hairspray for Volume, Hold, and Shine - $11

Not too much to review here...it's a good hairspray!
I was excited to have a good travel size hairspray to take on trips! 
The only thing I don't really like about this one is the smell....it's a little heavy. It's not a bad smell, but it's has that "hairspray" kind of smell. I will still use it because it really does hold well and it's small so it's perfect for travel!
A great product over all! So glad to get this in my 1st box!




Tarte LipSurgence Lip Creme in Charmed - $24
If you have read my blog before, you know I am a HUGE Tarte fan!!!
I LOVE their Amazonian Clay Eye Liners, blushes, and their 4-in-1 Lights Camera Lashes Mascara! 
So... when I saw this little baby in my box....I flipped!!!!
A full size Tarte LIPPIE!?? 
A serious score in my book!
I believe this color, aptly named "Charmed" for BoxyCharm, was a limited edition color. I haven't found it anywhere else except for the BoxyCharm Box, so that makes it even more exciting!
Loved this pretty pink color! Perfect for SPRING!
It's a crayon type lipstick and it has a somewhat sheer, but build-able wash of pink color. I love that I can do one quick swipe for some moisture and a hint of pink, or I can add a few more layers for more pink and shine. 
Here is a hand swatch of the pretty charmed color!
 A nice petal - nudish - springy pink right!?

Here's what it looks like ON!

Obsessed to say the least!!!! This one lippie alone is worth MORE than the WHOLE box!?? 
$24 Lippie > $21 BoxyCharm Box

That's some awesome makeup math there!

This lip creme has some awesome staying power too! I feel like it is kind of a lip stain because even after the shine wears off, the pink color still stayed on my lips! Even through lunch!
LIP WIN!!!!
Definitely a new Spring FAVE now!
Since this color was only available through this box, I would definitely suggest any of the other Tarte LipSurgence colors (Hello ULTA)! 


 
They are ALL so pretty!!
Go get one!
NOW!!






LVX Nail Polish in Mynt - $16
This color is EVERYTHING for spring!!!
I am SO in love with anything Mint Green!
When I saw this beauty in my box...Man...Be still my HEART!
Such a beautiful, fun nail color!
I was new to the LVX brand, but when I looked them up I found out that this luxury nail polish company is hot stuff!
They are 5-Free, which means all their lacquers are free of the 5 harsh and toxic chemicals that most nail polishes contain. They are also Vegan and Cruelty Free (No animal Testing). 
I would say that's win win enough...but....That color though!!!
I tried this out the same day my box came in and you can tell this is a high quality polish (Think OPI). For $16 it better be awesome...and it was! I got at least 3-4 days of full wear before I got any chips. That's pretty amazing for polish on me!

Other LVX colors I'm crushing on...

 Seriously....Pale Yellow and Coral-y Pink!??

GET ON MY NAILS ALREADY!!!!




_________________________________


Seriously...Could this have been a BETTER 1st dip into the Sub Box club!??

I am already obsessed!

If you want to give the gift that keeps on giving like my BFF did for me...Check out BoxyCharm (HERE).

$21 per month and you always get over $100 worth of products each month! What a STEAL!!!
BoxyCharm also send coupons (They added a 20% off Tarte online purchase coupon in this box)  AND a cute little postcard that lists all the products you are getting with their price and a little description! 
PERFECT!

I think my fave items from this box were the Tarte Lip Creme, LVX Nail Polish, and Previse Skin Tonic!
I can't rave enough!

____________________________________

Would you like a sneak peek of my April Box that just arrived YESTERDAY!??


Yes...That's an EYESHADOW palette in there people!!!
A Freakin EYESHADOW PALETTE!!
20 Eyeshadows!!!!!!
Yep....
For Reals!

I will fully review this box for you next month after I have had some time to use the products!

But I can tell you.....this box has a $137 VALUE!!!!

Still think $21 a month is too much!??

Just do the makeup math!

BoxyCharm is BOMB!

_______________________________________


Will you be dipping your toe...or makeup brush in the subscription box pool!??

I highly recommend it!!!

Special thanks to my Best Friend for this amazing gift that keeps on giving!!

Follow me on Social Media for more Sub Box Love and Makeup tips and tricks!

Thanks for reading!!
Love you all!!


Comments

Popular Posts