November Favorites - Video!

It's my favorite time of year...
The weather is cooler....
My makeup stays better...
OH....And the HOLIDAYS are here!!



I love the sights, smells, and well....FOOD that this season brings! 

I thought I would share a few of those favorite things with you in a video!

This video includes more than just makeup faves...It has Food and Fashion in it as well!


Enjoy!!!! <3
Link to Video Here 

If you like my videos, Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get notified the minute they post (lyndee0324).



Items Mentioned in Video: 


*All proceeds from this cookbook go to the Ronald McDonald House Charity!!


*Get 30% off your Order with Code: NOV2014





*Real Techniques Brushes are Buy One Get One Half Off at Ulta This Week!






Mossimo Back and Blue Skinny Jeans 

__________________________________


What are your November faves? I would love to hear from you with any recommendations!

If you haven't read my Holiday Gift Guide Post...Click HERE to check it out!




Thanks for watching and reading! Love you all!!! 

<3, MMG


Comments

Popular Posts